Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not much of an Update

God I'm tired. Thinking about joining a band and doing shows, get me out and away from the house.

Good god.

Anyways, I haven't had any free time lately to sit down and listen to music to a point where I can review it so it might be a week or two before you see a new blog. Im even thinking of starting to make them come out on Tuesdays. New albums are release every Tuesday, might as well pick up something I post here as well. Items in the wood-work:

The Demonstration - Accidents With Intelligence
Neutral Milk Hotel
Mastodon - Blood Mountain
Isis - Wavering Radiant, along with Oceanic
Intronaut - Prehistoricisms
Maybe a Red Sparrow album

maybe some older albums too. I don't know, too much is and has been going on to do anything.

Speaking of Isis, I might go to one of their shows coming up. The Mastodon show was crazy as hell so I want to see what Isis will be like.

Im done, cheers.

No comments: